Graphite electrodes for the EDM machining
- For its indisputable advantages, graphite is suitable for electrical discharge machining. In the form of electrodes, it is used for manufacturing of pressing components, mainly for consumer industry.
- The strong points of graphite electrodes include relatively low weight, easier machining treatment,
lower wear, high dimension stability, thermal capacity and higher removal rate.
- Moreover, there is a possibility to glue graphite with two-second and conductive glues.
For electrical discharge machining we offer:
- graphite electrodes for electrical discharge machining
- graphite moulds for pressing, injection and casting