- In the manufacturing processes where high temperature represents an important parameter the use of some conventional materials is limited or practically excluded.
- Although some metals can resist high temperatures, even over 1,000°C, they often fail with reference to lifetime.
- The graphite and CFC materials have their advantage towards other materials right here.
- In the mentioned area we shall concentrate mainly on production of graphite components for heat treatment appliances, melting and sintering equipment.
- Besides, we can offer heating bodies, segments and insulations, fastening materials and others.
Graphite products for high-temperature applications:
- heating rods, elements, segments, power supplies, beams, hyphens, brackets, sintering forms, pots, plates, insulation, shielding, CFC profiles, linings, washers, bolts, nuts